At the moment I am working full time as a Front End Engineer at Homelyfe in London, helping build an insurance app in React and React Native. Before moving to London, I attended Cardiff University graduating with a First Class Honours degree in Computer Science.
- Full time job working in FinTech.
- Creating websites, iOS and Android apps using React and React Native.
- Full time job working in the gambling industry.
- Sole responsibility for 20 Android and iOS odds comparison mobile apps in React Native and Cordova.
- Working with multiple Linux servers in different timezones.
- Helping out with MySQL Databases, Stored Procedures, PHP, Laravel API's and Redis Caching.
- Occasionally working on the CMS and Website.
- Part time work during my final year at university working for a creative agency.
- Placement year during my time at Cardiff University where I worked with the web development team.
- Submitted applications to the Apple and Android stores.
- Dealt with clients, worked to deadlines, managed and calculated the costs of projects.
- Worked as part of a team migrating old Joomla sites to WordPress creating child themes and plugins which were used across many University sites.
- Performed important backups and updates to the WordPress server using a Linux environment.
- Gained experience in game and web development.
- First Year: 66%
- Second Year: 69%
- Third Year (Placement year): 76%
- Fourth Year: 75%
Degree Classification: First Class Honours